We will present our wines at Castello In Bianco, a wine festival dedicated to white wines and sparkling wines. The festival is organised by the Viva Bacco 2.0 association and will be hosted in the castle of Desenzano del Garda (BS),
The festival will feature:
• a large wine tasting with more than 40 wineries (the wines will be also available for sale);
• guided tastings led by sommeliers and producers;
• “Dressing the wine”, an art exhibition of watercolours by Davide Bisi;
• side events in the restaurants of the Desenzano del Garda area.
Please have a look at the full schedule of the festival at the Castello in Bianco website.
Our Pinot 64 Brut have been selected for a guided tasting titled “Sparklers from black grapes” that will take place on Saturday June 10th at 7pm. For registering to the event please send an email to email@example.com or phone +39.340.5758827 or +39.331.5650420.
• Saturday June 10th: from 3pm to 8:30pm;
• Sunday June 11th: from 10:30pm to 8:30pm.
• euro 10 (includes a tasting glass);
• guided tastings: euro 20 (one guided tasting), euro 35 (two guided tastings), euro 45 (three guided tastings). The price includes a set of 6 tasting glasses.