WELCOME TO AGRITURISMO CALICE DEI CHERUBINI
Our family-run agriturismo offers indoor and outdoor spaces:
• the main room: a comfortable room with a wonderful view on the Versa Valley;
• the veranda: open glass room that looks on to our garden, perfect for all seasons;
• the garden: you can sit under the gazebo or under the porch surrounded by roses and vineyards;
• the vineyard: we organize special dinner or events in a space next to our vineyards.
We can host private events: such as friends meetings, ceremonies, weddings, business meetings and so on. Groups are welcomed, please contact us for arranging a menu and requesting a custom quote.
Dogs are welcomed.
Our monthly-changing menus are based on seasonal products and offer the dishes of the Oltrepò Pavese and Colli Piacentini tradition.
All our pastas are homemade with care and passion by Mamma Marisa. And the same goes for jams and chutneys. The most part of the vegetables come from our garden. We personally hunt mushrooms and truffles. The other products are purchased from local artisan food producers.
We devote a special care to wine and food pairing: we suggest you to try one of our wines for each course and we will be absolutely pleased to answer your questions about them.
A menu with vegetarian options is always available. If you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies, please let us know when you book your reservation, so that we can do our best to make your dining experience enjoyable.
OPENING DAYS AND HOURS (FROM SEPTEMBER 1ST 2021)
• Saturday: open from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM for lunch and other activities
• Sunday: open from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM for lunch and other activities
• Other days: open by reservation only (please call us: +39.348.0195118)
Experiences: discover all Calatroni experiences here.
Reservations: any experience must be booked in advance. Please book on line here.
Refunds: refunds are issued in case of cancellation of activities due to Covid-19 related closures.
Anti-Covid-19 regulations: all activities at our agriturismo are subject to the current Italian health and safety regulations.
we are closed from January 1st to February 1st.
Unguarded private parking; camper parking area; wi-fi; changing table for babies; pet friendly agriturismo; rest area for pilgrims travelling on the Columban Way.
VOUCHERS PURCHASED FROM THIRD PARTIES
Please contact the customer service of the third party involved for any information about their offer.
WHERE TO SLEEP NEAR US
If you want to stay overnight near us, we suggest you to try Il Sassoscritto, a comfortable B&B located in Montecalvo Versiggia (via Tromba, 16).